1. Responsibility to constituency: Being responsible to the persons and sports organizations active in Youth Athletics;
· Youth Coaches
· Youth Athletes
2. Communication with coaches: Keeping coaches active in Youth Athletics informed of policy matters and reasonably reflecting the views of such coaches in the policy decisions of USATF and this Organization;
· Representative in the USATF Youth Committee
· Representative on the USATF Coaches Advisory Committee
3. Support of diversity in Athletics: Providing equitable support and encouragement for participation by all coaches in Youth Athletics, regardless of gender, age, race or ethnicity, or disabilities;
· National Youth Track Coaches Association Zonal Coach of Year Award
· Coaches Recognition Awards
4. Coordination of certification and education: Providing the means for certification of coaches throughout this geographic area in all disciplines and at all levels of Youth Athletics;
· Coaching Enhancement Grants – Level 1, Level 2 and others
· Provide USATF Coaching Enhancement Grants Information
The USATF Membership is for the athlete, coach, official, club admin, event director, volunteer, parent, fan and supporter of the sport.
Copyright © 2023 National Youth Track Coaches Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder